Try this exercise to help identify your target clients and other businesses to network with. Also get a greater understanding on what your clients want and value.
Create an imaginary client. She is one of your favorites and always spends a decent amount on her portraits. Firstly give her a name and think about what she looks like. Answer the following questions:
- Where does she shop?
- What are her hobbies?
- What doctor/dentist does she see?
- Where does she volunteer at?
- What kind of photos does she value?
- What does her house look like?
- What would she carry around in her purse?
- What would she like to put on her desk?